Everyone wants to have the most productive work day possible but sometimes it is hard because you become distracted, tired, or just lost on what task you should tackle next. Here are some tips to help ensure that you are able to have a more productive work day and leave the office feeling accomplished.
- Eat healthy! Make sure you eat a healthy breakfast ensuring you have energy to start your day off strong. Then at lunch time eat food that won’t fill you up too much and that has natural sources of energy in them like fresh fruit and veggies to keep you feeling awake into the afternoon.
- Make a to-do list crossing off the tasks as you go. This will keep you motivated and focused throughout the day
- Block out distractions like social media (allowing yourself to only use it if business related)
- If you need a break from your work organize and clean your space
- Don’t stare at the clock the last few minutes instead use that time to make tomorrow’s to-do list or schedule. You could even use it to say thank you and goodbye to your co-workers
It is important to keep in mind that some days you will not be able to do everything on your list but remember that as long as you are putting in 100% effort to do so you will be satisfied with the results.